We’re looking for a highly analytical, business savvy, and driven individual to join our business development team, and work with us on the most challenging business problems and go-to-market opportunities in a market that comes along once every few decades.
As a Business Development Associate, you will work closely with our Head of Business Development on the most strategic aspect of business opportunities at Quantum Machines, including pricing, partnerships, and new product launches, and other strategic projects, as well as provide the business analysis to support complex deals and broader decisions across the company.
If you are highly analytical, learn fast, excited about deep tech, and are impact-oriented – you are the person we’re looking for!
Some of your main responsibilities are:
- Provide analytical support to complex, strategic deals
- Identify new and creative opportunities to advance the company’s objectives
- Maintain a perspective on the competitive landscape
- Develop and maintain product and services pricing
- Develop go-to-market partnerships
- Lead strategic projects
- Support strategy work
- Support product launches and explores new business models
- Highly analytical, with a proven track record in business analysis
- Business Savvy
- Strong quantitative abilities and comfort working with numbers
- Impact oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English – must-have)
- Good ability to work with others and harness them
- Strong Excel (including modeling) and PowerPoint skills. Really.
- Highly-organized, meticulous, and self-directed
- Fast learner. High capacity and motivation to learn complex technical and scientific information
- Outstanding can-do attitude and proactiveness
- Background in physics and or electrical engineering, understanding of quantum physics – strong advantage