We are looking for a brilliant engineer to join us and face some of the biggest challenges set by quantum computers’ incredible complexity. As a hardware engineer, you will be on top of achieving the extremely demanding hardware specifications needed to allow the potential of quantum computing. You will do a hands-on design of our most demanding analog board, their bring-up, and their integration in our quantum orchestration hardware platform. In contrast to classical (non-quantum) computers, in which the logic gates are physically embedded into the processor, in quantum computers, the logic gates are microwave pulses (at GHz frequencies) radiated onto the quantum bits.
- Vast experience boards bring-up
- Education: EE degree (BSc/MSc/Ph.D. – a plus)
- At least 5 years of experience
- Design of high-speed digital and analog boards, DDR4, PCIe, serdes at 28 Gb/s or higher
- Design of RF boards 4 GHz and up
- Design of mixed-signal circuits
- Design of board which includes high-speed DACs and ADCs at 2 GSPS and above
- Solid experience and deep understanding of analog features such as SFDR, ENOB, jitter, phase-noise, etc. and techniques to reach cutting-edge performance,
- Working with a variety of standard lab test equipment (Scope, Signal Gen, Spectrum Analyzers, Logic Analyzer, etc.).
- Build automation scripts – a plus.
- Experience with EDA & CAD tools – a plus.
- Experience in VHDL/Verilog and/or C/C++/Python other – a plus
- Signal integrity – simulation – a plus