We are looking for an experimental quantum physicist with excellent communications and writing skills to own the scientific content of a fast-paced quantum computing startup. You’ll be in charge of impacting the global research community by making a breakthrough technology in quantum computing more accessible to physicists.
You’ll work closely with our Director of Marketing and be responsible for creating in-depth, scientific content aimed at an international audience of quantum researchers and experts across all qubit platforms.
As the Quantum Computing Marketing Manager, you’ll collaborate with the diverse teams at QM, including research, development, and product, while being exposed to cutting-edge quantum technologies. You will also cooperate with leading research labs across the globe, produce scientific and technological materials, and participate in scientific events.
- QM Academy: owning the creation and development of the most cutting-edge quantum control knowledge-base for the quantum community. From mixer calibration through qubit spectroscopy to quantum error correction
- Developing a variety of scientific content assets by closely collaborating with physicists (both our customers and the R&D team) – including quantum research case studies, white papers, scientific blog posts, web content, and brochures
- Oversee company participation in scientific and industry events (APS March Meeting, IEEE Quantum Week, IOP Quantum, etc.), including writing scientific abstracts for talks and helping with the development of decks for speaking opportunities
- Building the scientific content for company webinars, colloquiums, and other events
- MSc / Ph.D. in Experimental Quantum Physics with a strong understanding of quantum computing – a must
- A storyteller at heart. You’re an expert at finding the right phrasing to motivate people and explain complex concepts in a straightforward manner.
- Native/ Native-level English speaker
- Growth mindset, willingness to learn new skills and tools
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, passionate, and proactive
- Analytical, organized, and detail-oriented
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Relevant communications and marketing project management experience – a plus