We are looking for a talented R&D Buyer to join our successful, fast-growing startup. Quantum Machines’ hardware and software solution is advancing one of the most exciting, cutting-edge technologies of our time: Quantum Computing.
Responsibilities || What will you do?
- Experienced Buyer, responsible for R&D & NPI purchasing activities, works closely with R&D module owners to identify needs and match suppliers’ solutions while assuring Operational criteria are met for future serial manufacturing products.
- Responsible for placing purchase orders with suppliers, PO adjustments, and maintenance.
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Contract and legal documentation negotiations and management
- Develop R&D KPI’s and methods to monitor suppliers’ operational performance, such as quality, LT, cost, etc.…
- Maintain the ERP database (Purchasing, inventory, and production) and support other ERP issues and initiatives.
- 2-4 Years Experience in Purchasing in the Electrical Manufacture or Computer HW industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in relevant field
- Service-oriented, experienced with suppliers and internal customers
- Independent, team player with high negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications and ERP system
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Technical orientation and basic understanding of manufacturing processes and constraints, e.g., mechanical parts (sheet-metal, machining), PCBAs, electronic assemblies
- Knowledge of Import / Export and courier handling