We are looking for a world-class VP of Sales that will be a member of an ambitious, growing global organization and responsible for executing strategic initiatives aligned to our growth path. As VP of sales, you will play an active role in our sales efforts by building and leading the sales team and closing numerous high-value customers. As VP of sales, you will report to the CEO, with full responsibility for the sales strategy, sales operations, and team management.
- Shaping sales strategy according to customer needs, trends, and competitive developments
- Build and execute a business plan and sales strategy to exceed sales targets and business objectives
- Effectively run and manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from planning and initial reach outs to negotiating and securing new deals.
- Define and monitor performance metrics
- Be a part of the core management team.
- 5+ years of experience in sales of complex technological products
- B.Sc in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Solid experience in building and leading a sales team, building all sales function processes, and setting-up supporting tools
- Availability to travel to potential customers across the US and occasionally to Europe and Asia
- Results-oriented; a proven track record of exceeding targets and overachieving
- Extensive sales operations experience (forecasting, planning, analysis, sales systems, reporting)
- High capacity and motivation to learn complex technical and scientific information
- Creative thinker; always finding another way to make things happen
- M.Sc/Ph.D in Physics or Electrical Engineering – a plus
- Experimental physicist or quantum physicist – a plus
- Good understanding of quantum physics and quantum computing – a plus
- Sales experience in startups hardware companies in particular – a plus
- Former experience working with or selling lab test equipment – a plus