We are looking for a brilliant engineer to join us and face some of the biggest challenges set by the incredible complexity of quantum computers. As a system engineer, you will lead QM’s hardware development projects from specs to the working board, through the management of DRs and management of outsourced development and vendors, to hands-on bring-up in the lab. In contrast to classical, non-quantum, computers, in which the logic gates are physically embedded into the processor, in quantum computers, the logic gates are microwave pulses, at GHz frequencies, which are radiated onto the quantum bits. Experience:
- Education: EE degree.
- At least 10 years’ experience.
- Masters the process of hardware development projects from A to Z.
- Has vast experience in the development of high-speed digital and analog boards.
- Managed board-design subcontractor.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and sub-suppliers
- Managed mechanics projects involving heat and power dissipation.
- Was part of the development of systems for cloud infrastructure and data-centers.
- Vast work with test equipment (e.g scopes, spectrum analyzers, etc) for analog & digital
- DFM (Design for Manufacturing) background
- Knowledge of regulatory processes CE, FCC, etc – a plus.
- Experience in hands-on board design – a plus.
- Hands-on experience in implementing communication protocols – a plus.
- Experience in VHDL/Verilog and/or C++/other – a plus.
- Experience in stock procurement – a plus.
- Can manage complex projects
- Can build Gantt
- Can drive people to action
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Willing to travel extensively